What You Need to Know
- Performance Cookies (to study how our website is being used, and identify error messages)
- Analytics Cookies (to measure new users, returning users and site traffic)
- Advertising Cookies (to provide the most relevant adverts based on your web usage)
- Site Improvement (to personalise your experience, and remember preferences such as your location for event searches)
- Measuring Marketing (to help us plan the best marketing strategies and gauge whether current ones are working)
Want to opt out?
You are able to opt out of providing information for cookies by selecting ‘no’ to our confirmation notice.
However, please be aware that some website functions may not work as effectively, such as remembering your preferences for event searches. To remove existing cookies from your browser,
follow the guidance below:
This document was last updated October 2020.